Established in 2012, Tamesis was the first treaty reinsurance MGA with a focus on specialty excess of loss. We have multi-class capabilities enabling comprehensive client support and a nimble response to changing market conditions.
- All asset-based risks including capacity for composite and retrocessional products
- All non-proportional reinsurance structures including multi-line, multiperil, composite
- USD15m per program capacity/per interest/per binder
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty SE* (AMBest A+, S&P AA)
- Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Co* (AMBest A+, S&P AA)
- Tokio Marine Kiln Syndicates 510 & 1880 (AMBest A, S&P A+)
* Multi year capacity with claims paying authority.